Over 130 happy students since 2011.
everything you need to become
a bona fide tango dancer:
- Access to more than 40 hours of tango instruction & dancing every month
- Structured curriculum with clear goals and milestones
- Individualized guidance via private lessons
- Purposeful integration with a community of experienced dancers.
What you pay
$100 now to reserve your spot;
$287/month for 3 months starting Sep 13
Challenge Tuition includes a full Oxygen Membership
What else do I need to know?
The Tango Challenge was created and is coached by Oxygen Tango founders Mitra Martin and Stefan Fabry.
5-8 total hours a week, including independent work. NO CLASSES THANKSGIVING WEEK
- Attend your weekly Challenge lab on Wednesday evenings
- Attend the Thursday Learning Lab and Practica at Oxygen each week
- Attend one additional group class at Oxygen each week
- Final recital and graduation ball - December 9th
- Complete your independent projects and weekly online journal on own time
- A pair of appropriate shoes for Tango dancing that you get before the course begins
- An internet-enabled computer and an ability to listen to digital music
- Required course materials including music and books we recommend, up to $55
- Tickets for milonga field trip outings with team, around $35
- Passion, discipline, curiosity, openness, and enthusiasm!