Terms and conditions of the Oxygen community
By participating in our offerings, you agree to the following:
- You must be clean and smell fine to participate. Bring an extra shirt or a toothbrush if needed.
- Please be mindful of everyone's time and the group energy. Be on time (or early!) for a great experience.
- Be prepared to practice both roles.
- Be prepared to practice with same-gender partners.
- I understand I may only take classes at my level and that I can get feedback on my level by scheduling a Mini Lesson ($25).
- Do not park directly in front of Oxygen, use the ample side streets instead. We leave these spaces free to support our neighbors' businesses.
- Dance shoes are strongly preferred. You may only use street shoes if you clean the soles of the shoes before entering the studio.
- No eating or drinking in the dance studio except water.
- No cell phones during class unless you are a health professional or emergency responder on call.
- We have the right to decline admittance to any individual.
- I understand that Oxygen may make changes to the Class and Practica schedule at any time
I agree that Oxygen Tango ("O2") is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I am at O2 events. I understand that these events may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against O2 or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. I also understand that O2 does not offer refunds on its offerings, and that all transactions are final and nontransferable.