Volunteer for your Tango community!
- Simple! One night a week you'll host a class or practica, welcoming dancers to our donation-based Tango ecosystem.
- You'll be in charge of opening up and warming the space, or closing and clearing it up at the end of the night.
- If you feel inspired, you can infuse your creativity into the evening by choosing an inspiring quote or message for the whiteboard, or capturing a moment in a photo or quote to share with the community.
The benefits of volunteering
- Be part of our exciting transition from a traditional to a donation-based business!
- We have brand new front desk systems that are super simple to use and operate!
- Meet dancers from across the community and learn their names!
- Get out to class/practica with a weekly commitment that will keep you connected to the community you love
- Contribute to the community through "Tango dharma work" as a way to replace or augment your monthly donation
- Get valuable work experience at an arts-oriented, socially-conscious, donation-based, mission-driven organization
- Many dancers have found that getting more deeply involved with creativity and creative, community oriented people helps move their lives or careers into that direction too!
- Tango karma!!
We want you if you are....
Warm, creative, responsible, reliable, on-time, attentive to details, familiar with the Oxygen community, and LOVE TANGO and spreading the joy of Tango. We are hoping for dancers who can lend a hand anywhere from a few months to a few years! Together we are building something beautiful: world peace, one embrace at a time.